NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

na - 614

Customer Question

How can I correlate three sets of answers typed in three separate data sets using SPSS?

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

There are three separate data set files, each of them has 15 variables. These variables are responses of three groups of people to questions with 5 levels of agreement for each question. How can I conduct a correlational analysis on SPSS to investigate the relationship between the answers of these 3 groups to Question 1 in terms of the first level of agreement-Strongly Agree? Thanks.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Could you please close my question as I cannot wait any longer? Thanks.