Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Support
Experience:  Years of experience.

Customer Question

Do you have a financial template for a non profit organization
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name isXXXXX look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible. What version of windows or mac are you using? What program are you looking to do this in?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate with Service Pack 1, I also am using MS Office for Home and Business 2010. I need a template that would satisfy government financial reporting requirements for a non-profit, Sec 503c, organization. We have our non-[profit certificate but, still need to file financial reports. Thank you.

Expert:  Freddy M. replied 4 years ago.
There is a non profit budget template here you could try: Click Here There are also quite a few profit and loss templates you could try here: Click Here There are also comparitive income statements here: Click Here Even if it says an older version of word/excel the newer version will be able to open the templates. One older than what is listed would not however. If you need any clarification on this or have any questions about it please let me know, if not please don't forget to leave a positive rating as that is how this site credits me for my time. Also please note you are rating my service only and not this site or your Microsoft office. If for some reason you try to rate and you are not able to please let me know