NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Hi there I was busy doing a powerpoint presentation when Adobe

Customer Question

Hi there I was busy doing a powerpoint presentation when Adobe acabat asked to update - I started doing this and then went back to the powerpoint and all the images are gone saying that powerpoint removed all unreadable images help !!!!!! I do I restore these - so many many hours of work. Please help thank you Lauren

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible

Generally this message pop up when ppt file gets corrupted. Another reason is software update . Hope you haven't update it . It is said after Adobe acrobat update this issue began to appear . So could you check whether issue solves by restoring system to an earlier restore point.

If it doesn't work, please get me the following details.

1: What version of Windows OS does the computer have ?
2: What's the MS office version ?

If you don't mind, would you share the ppt file, so the i could check here . You can upload file on this site
http://wikisend.com/
get me File ID to download
Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

How do I restore system to an earlier point?

Thanks for your reply
Click below link to see if you have windows xp on computer
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/306084

Click below link to see if you have windows vista / win 7 on computer
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/using-windows-vista-system-restore/
reply
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

My computer is trying to restore something - I hope the right thing will let you know when finished doing its thing. I have windows 7

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
,

My computer  is trying to restore something - I hope the right thing will let you know when finished doing its thing. I have windows 7

ok, update the status when done.

Please upload the file if it doesn't work .

Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi sorry I am not winning and sorry but would like to have a refund.Have decided for me it is better to have someone sort the problem out for me as I am not so clued up and the problem is not being rectified.