NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I am trying to color a piece of clip art but when I change

Customer Question

I am trying to color a piece of clip art but when I change color, the entire background is colored in also. How to I change just the piece of clip art?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.

NewITZone :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. This is Mahbub Shahin can assist you.

NewITZone :

Please let me know when you will be ready for chat?

NewITZone :

From word--> right click on the clip art image-->format picture-->picture-->recolor--> change the color as your need-->close.

NewITZone :

If you can't or any more question please let me know.

NewITZone :

Please, only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel to rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please reply me via REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have rather then rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service",

I will not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If you think I have helped you with your problem, please give me a proper rating so that I can get paid for helping you.Bonus will be appreciable. Thank you.