I was online until 8.00pm yesterday so it must be time zones.
- User selects the three criteria in the 3 drop down boxes in row on Check sheet = Yes. Any combination.
- User clicks a button to run the macro = Yes. Button on the 'Check' sheet please.
- Macro goes to the Detail List sheet =Yes
- Macro looks for a match of the three criteria (i.e, Location, Type, and Size)=Yes
- When found, macro copies that block of data=Yes. Must include the image in that block.
- It then pastes it in the first available block on Check (looking for the available space by rows first then columns)=Yes - I would also need a 'clear all' button on the 'Check' sheet which when pressed clears the 'Check' sheet. This will enable me to get a new set of results, OR to append results on the end of the previous search.
Also, on my working 'Check' sheet I will ensure to have ample blocks to cope with the macro result.
Note - the cell range in my working 'Detail List' currently reaches AB2340 and this is expanding so if you tell me which line to tweak in the final code to extend the range I will be able to do that.