NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

do you have microsoft word 2010 product key no

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.

NewITZone :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. This is Mahbub Shahin can assist you

NewITZone :

Please let me know when you will be ready for chat.

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
Do you purchased the CD? If yes please search it. Please visit this website
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/products/find-your-office-2010-product-key-HA101832538.aspx

It will show you where should be the product key. If you stuck or any more question please let me know.

Please, only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel to rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please reply me via REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have rather then rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service",

I will not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If you think I have helped you with your problem, please give me a proper rating so that I can get paid for helping you. Bonus will be appreciable. Thank you.
Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
Please do not open new question. Reply here with your issue.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i want a produce no for microsoft word 2010

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
Did you tried to find it through my previous procedure?

If you purchased a full boxed version from Microsoft, a retail store, reseller or online retailer and the software disc came in a shrink-wrapped package, the Product Key should be located inside the package on a label on a card opposite the disc holder on the left side of the DVD case.
Or
Product Key Card: If you purchased a Product Key Card from Microsoft, a retail store, reseller, or online retailer the Product Key should be located inside the package on a label on the left side of the case.

Remember I can't give you the product key.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what is a pin then it sys put in product key.

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
If you purchased Office on a traditional disc the Product Key should be located inside the package on a label on the card opposite the disc holder on the left side of the DVD case.

If you have the pin number (27 character) then you can retrieve product key using that number. You have to go to microsoft official website https://office.getmicrosoftkey.com/
Now put your pin number exactly and follow the instruction.
Any more question please let me know.

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
Please do not open new question. Reply here. I will see your reply. Did you purchased it. If yes. Please tell me.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what is a pin and where do i find it

Optional Information:
What have you tried so far?: nothing much because i need a product key no or want to know where to find the pin

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
Click on the link https://office.getmicrosoftkey.com/

It will show where it should be. You will find the pin number into your DVD's cover.