NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

ra - 614

Customer Question

Recently reinstalled a lot of features due to thuder/lightning storm. I used to be able to access "save picture as" when I right clicked mouse on an image in Outlook. Was then able to save in a folder in my picture library. I am able to "save picture as" when on an image in Google, Yahoo, etc. but not in Word or outlook. Can you help?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

Have you tried this on multiple emails and is it doing the same thing on all of them or is it just one specific email that you cannot save the picture?

Also which version of outlook are you using, 2003, 2007, 2010?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
Your reply did not come through please try again.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
, ,I have Outlook 2010. I have some photos/pictures in my Outlook contacts. I want ot be able to right click on the pic so that "Save picture as" dialogue box appears. It used to but not now.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
Ok so the pictures you would like to save are not in emails but are in contacts?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

,YES How do I get the "Save picture as" dialogue box to appear when I right click on picture/photo?

Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
What options are you getting when you right click, just change or remove?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I get a box that allows me to cut, copy, change picture, insert caption, text wrapping, size, format picture, etc.

Expert:  Chris L. replied 4 years ago.
I am sorry I am out of ideas at the moment, I am going to opt/out to give the other experts a chance to assist you with this. You will receive an email when they are ready.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

At this point I am going to terminate the help. I trust that, even though I submitted my credit card #XXXXX I will not be billed.