NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have 2 HP 3800 printers and newly updated PCs that are pretty

Customer Question

I have 2 HP 3800 printers and newly updated PC's that are pretty powerful. I've used MS Office 2003 since 2004 and when I would print anything from an Office application, it always worked find. Now we've upgraded to Office 2010 and I'm having problems printing Publisher and some Word Files when asking for multiple copies. I found that eliminating the "collate" capability helped alot, but I just tried to print some 2 page documents asking for 4 copies in color and they would not print either. How do we get around this?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 4 years ago.
Hello, I am John C., Computer Science Engineer. I enjoy solving computer, printer and networking issues, so I will be very happy and will do my best to help you.

What Operative System version do you have ? (Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X, etc?)

NOTE: If you have Windows 7 or Vista, please let me know if you have the 32 bit or 64 bit version. Please click Start, then right click "Computer" and select Properties to find out the version.

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Win 7 64 Bit system on all our computers. We have the same problem on all computers except for the one that is still using Office 2003.

Sorry for the delay. I've been on vacation.

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Register Here

Register Here
View Full Image

Register Here

Where are the printers connected to?

Please click the "Reply to expert" button below to let me know.

Thank you.