DJ_T_Dogg, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  7+ years of experience in Office 97-2010 Certified! I can assist you today on Excel, Word and Office Issues!

I have purchase microsoft 2010 and installed it on my laptop,the

I have purchase microsoft 2010 and installed it on my laptop,the outlook express says it is a trial,I have gone on to various sites and it brings me back to the origonal site that I bought the 2012 microsoft in the first place,and it asking for the same amount of money that I origonally paid.
can you please help?

Sounds like you are in the incorrect place, basically if its asking you to pay again that is a fake screen made to look like Microsoft's.

You would have to contact the activation team via telephone during business hours, as they would have record and be able to give you a new one.

Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 5am-9pm PT
Sat-Sun: 6am-3pm PT

Please provide positive rating, also feedback and bonus' is highly appreciated! Glad I could be of assistance and god bless!

Travis B.