NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

NA - 112

Customer Question

Last Friday I had the mother board and optical scanner replaced on my Dell D630, because I could not rename folders. That didn't fix the problem and I had to re-install everything. All the files that I've looked at are fine, but a OneNote file, modified 05/20/2012, has only one tab, with five word documents and three links instead of the 8-10 tabs with notes and link that were there on 30 August. The file is 1.22mb. It came off of a on a restore flashdrive. I think the information is there but I cannot unpack it. Can you help?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

This matter is closed. Twenty-six hours after I asked the question I sent a follow-up saying that I was expecting an answer within minutes, because 19 people were standing by to answer my question. A refund has been made to Paypal.

I needed access to a file to continue working. I couldn't wait for days.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional . Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.