DJ_T_Dogg, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  7+ years of experience in Office 97-2010 Certified! I can assist you today on Excel, Word and Office Issues!

I have been using Office Professional Academic and recently

I have been using Office Professional Academic and recently changed to a new laptop. Unfortunately I cannot load the Office suite, even though I put in the product key. What can I do to load it on my new laptop? I have the original disc, so I know I have the correct product key.

Thank you.
Hello Coll,

Alright, since you are getting the rejected messages from the key you would need to contact their Activation Team here as they would have record and be able to reactivate that old key, or give you a new one.

They will provide you with a replacement disc and key for sending in the old one.

Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri: 5am-9pm PT
Sat-Sun: 6am-3pm PT

Glad I could be of assistance, If you need anymore help please ask, otherwise have a good night and god bless! Smile

Travis B.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I don't live in the US so is there an email address I can use to get the key reactivated? Thanks

With that being said you only have the following options:;en-us;selectassist&target=assistance

(800) MICROSOFT (642-7676).

Please let me know if you are up and running!

Travis B.