Thank you for writing back with that information.
NOTE: Please bookmark this page or add to your favorites so that you can get back to me easily any time.
First, please do the following cleanup procedures to ensure that your computer is clean, safe, optimized and registry error free. A. Cleanup with CCleaner NOTE: If you are using a program named Roboform, please do not proceed with CCleaner cleanup. Roboform Data will be removed by CCleaner.
Please download the FREE version of CCleaner from this link: Download FREE CCleaner Here
or this link http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard
After you download the free tool, install it and run the scans and tests. By default, it runs CLEANER
to cleanup from all system mess which includes all unwanted files, temporary files, temporary internet files, orphaned files and more. Make sure that all this mess that the Cleaner program has detected is removed. This will free up some space in your hard drive while speeding up your system as well.
Next, run REGISTRY
Cleaner and fix the found problems. Run this REGISTRY
cleaner several times and fix the issues until no issues will be found.
In order to run the Registry cleanup mode, open CCleaner, then look at the left panel of the CCleaner window. Locate and click the Registry link there and that should give you the Registry cleanup mode. Then click on the Scan for issues button. When the scan reached 100%, click FIX issues to remove the errors from your system. Then click the Scan for issues again then FIX whenever issues are still found. When no issues are found, close CCleaner. B. Cleanup with Malwarebytes Antimalware
Please download the FREE version of Malwarebyte from this link: Download FREE Malwarebytes Antimalware Here
After you download it, please install. During the FIRST RUN
, when you are prompted for a TRIAL, you can just DECLINE
. Then let it UPDATE
After the updates are installed, please perform a QUICK SCAN
. Then REMOVE
all malicious files found and restart your computer as part of the removal process.
After the cleanup and the final restart, please test if the problem is gone. If the problem continues, please disable the startup programs and services that could have blocked your other Windows components causing the crash.
To disable some programs at startup, please do the following:
Please be sure to rate my answer with 3 or more stars/smileys if this helped.
- Click on Start => RUN
- You can also get the RUN box by going to Start => All Programs => Accessories => RUN or by simply pressing the Windows Logo key and pressing the letter R (Win Logo + R)
- In the RUN box, type this command and click OK: msconfig
- You shall see then the System Configuration dialog window
- Click on the SERVICES tab
- Click to select the option "Hide Microsoft services"
- Then click DISABLE ALL button
- Then click the STARTUP tab
- Then click on DISABLE ALL button
- This should disable all listed startup programs at startup so all the checks there should disappear. However, please locate your Antivirus software there and click on it to restore the check mark.
- Then click APPLY
- Click OK to close the System Configuration window
- Restart your computer.
- When you are prompted with a pop up window regarding the changes you made with the System Configuration Utility, please cancel it or close it.
- Then test if the system is now gaining some speed and test if the problem is gone.
Keep me posted with your results so that I can help you further. If you have further question, please use the Continue the Conversation tab to reply to me.