Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

These are the codes I have been getting from the blue screens

These are the codes I have been getting from the blue screens can you send them to Microsoft please.

*** STOP: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFFA8004F0B028, 0x00000000BE200000, 0x000000000005110A)
*** STOP: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFFA8004DD1028, 0x00000000BE200000, 0x000000000005110A)
*** STOP: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFFA8004D59028, 0x00000000BE200000, 0x000000000005110A)
*** STOP: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xFFFFFA8005384028, 0x00000000BE200000, 0x000000000005110A)
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am glad to assist you today.

Are you getting these blue screen STOP messages when you just boot the computer? Or when you are trying to open or run a specific software? Or at random?

Please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Jess,
Stop messages are at random.

Can happen when in MS Word, on the net, playing a game.

Never when booting up.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for writing back with that information.

NOTE: Please bookmark this page or add to your favorites so that you can get back to me easily any time.

First, please do the following cleanup procedures to ensure that your computer is clean, safe, optimized and registry error free.

A. Cleanup with CCleaner

NOTE: If you are using a program named Roboform, please do not proceed with CCleaner cleanup. Roboform Data will be removed by CCleaner.

Please download the FREE version of CCleaner from this link:

Download FREE CCleaner Here or this link http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/download/standard

After you download the free tool, install it and run the scans and tests. By default, it runs CLEANER to cleanup from all system mess which includes all unwanted files, temporary files, temporary internet files, orphaned files and more. Make sure that all this mess that the Cleaner program has detected is removed. This will free up some space in your hard drive while speeding up your system as well.

Next, run REGISTRY Cleaner and fix the found problems. Run this REGISTRY cleaner several times and fix the issues until no issues will be found.

In order to run the Registry cleanup mode, open CCleaner, then look at the left panel of the CCleaner window. Locate and click the Registry link there and that should give you the Registry cleanup mode. Then click on the Scan for issues button. When the scan reached 100%, click FIX issues to remove the errors from your system. Then click the Scan for issues again then FIX whenever issues are still found. When no issues are found, close CCleaner.

B. Cleanup with Malwarebytes Antimalware

Please download the FREE version of Malwarebyte from this link:

Download FREE Malwarebytes Antimalware Here

After you download it, please install. During the FIRST RUN, when you are prompted for a TRIAL, you can just DECLINE. Then let it UPDATE.

After the updates are installed, please perform a QUICK SCAN. Then REMOVE all malicious files found and restart your computer as part of the removal process.

After the cleanup and the final restart, please test if the problem is gone. If the problem continues, please disable the startup programs and services that could have blocked your other Windows components causing the crash.

To disable some programs at startup, please do the following:
  1. Click on Start => RUN
  2. You can also get the RUN box by going to Start => All Programs => Accessories => RUN or by simply pressing the Windows Logo key and pressing the letter R (Win Logo + R)
  3. In the RUN box, type this command and click OK: msconfig
  4. You shall see then the System Configuration dialog window
  5. Click on the SERVICES tab
  6. Click to select the option "Hide Microsoft services"
  7. Then click DISABLE ALL button
  8. Then click the STARTUP tab
  9. Then click on DISABLE ALL button
  10. This should disable all listed startup programs at startup so all the checks there should disappear. However, please locate your Antivirus software there and click on it to restore the check mark.
  11. Then click APPLY
  12. Click OK to close the System Configuration window
  13. Restart your computer.
  14. When you are prompted with a pop up window regarding the changes you made with the System Configuration Utility, please cancel it or close it.
  15. Then test if the system is now gaining some speed and test if the problem is gone.

Please be sure to rate my answer with 3 or more stars/smileys if this helped. Keep me posted with your results so that I can help you further. If you have further question, please use the Continue the Conversation tab to reply to me.

Best regards,
Jess
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We have PC Tools loaded on our system. Can we run this instead of CCleaner? It will take a bit of time to go through all your options talk later.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
I am not familiar with PC Tools. With CCleaner, it will remove unwanted files and registry errors. If you PC Tools will do the same, then use it instead of CCleaner.

Just keep me posted with your results so that I can help you further.

Regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes PC Tools will clean the registry and delete unwanted files. We are installing this now and will try the computer overnight.

Regards

Andrew
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Andrew,

Please take your time. If the problem continues and you keep getting the STOP screen, please look closely at the bottom of the screen and see if there is a file referenced in the error, like a .SYS file or a .OCX file.

Keep me posted.
Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will do and thanks for your patience,

Andrew
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Take your time Andrew. Cool

Jess