JACUSTOMER-83mccr04-, Microsoft Office Instructor
Experience:  Microsoft Certified and 14 years teaching Microsoft Office to corporate and residential

ra phi

Customer Question

I am looking for Microsoft Excel Versin 4.0a, wondering if you might be able to help.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  jstinehelfer replied 4 years ago.

jstinehelfer :

Hello, My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am an expert with Thank you so much for using our services. Hopefully we can resolve your problem together. I am sorry your having trouble today and understand your frustration.

jstinehelfer :

I am not seeing that version any where.

jstinehelfer :

I do know if your trying to open an old excel file you can use Open Office to do it.

JACUSTOMER-9cydxzjr- :

I'm sorry but my question was not answered to my satisfaction. You were so poisitive that you could help me. I was kind of afraid this was a rip off.

JACUSTOMER-9cydxzjr- :

Please reply to my e-mail if you have information. Thank you

jstinehelfer :

I researched this for a while and could not find it. I will open this back up on the question board to let another expert give it a try. I am truly sorry for not solving this issue for you.

Expert:  JACUSTOMER-83mccr04- replied 4 years ago.

You can download it here:

Registration is required (just name and email)

If you have any questions please let me know. If you're satisfied I would appreciate a positive rating.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It was my understanding you had this version of 4.0a at your finger tips. Here I paid you $38,00 and nothing has been definent,
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I replied to this question when the previous expert Opted Out. Please see my post above for the download of the excel version you are seeking. Nothing has been paid nor have you been charged anything. That only happens when you're satisfied and give a good rating to an answer.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I ckicked in the vetusware link and didn't find a thing to help me get what I wanter. Instead it messed up my computer by installing "searchnu,com. I am unable to remove this from my computer. It has taken over my home page. ,
That's strange, I just clicked on the link and then clicked on the excelzip link on that page and downloaded Excel version 4a with no problem. There's was no reason to rate my service as bad. I went out and found the location for you. I stated that you ask any questions that you may have concerning it, but instead you give me a bad rating. I'll opt out like the other has done
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I aplogize for my reply, but I am unable to get into the link, I am trying it now.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
It is very difficult to find the link after going to vestu. i'm really sorry

After clicking on this link:

You will land on the Excel version 4a page. There should be a silver "download button" a little down the page.

If you still have trouble with the link, let me know. I will send you the files.