Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

Microsoft account rasbkkac bkk It looks like

Customer Question

Microsoft account

rasbkkac bkk

It looks like someone else might be using your account

To help you—and only you—get back [email protected], we need to verify that it's yours.

© 2012 Microsoft

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX please help me
microsoft acc**t
It looks like someone else might be using my [email protected]

My contact [email protected]

Thank you
Sittipong Thanupakorn
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Viet -MS Office Tech replied 4 years ago.

I'm sorry that your hotmail/live/msn account is blocked/hacked.You've tried to reset your account password at the website, but it did not work. There is another way to recover your account.

Please submit the windows live/hotmail/msn recovery form at
, then enter your live/hotmail/msn address and another email address that you currently have access to, then click on Continue. If you don't have another working email address, you can create one at

, then fill out as much information as possible, and submit.

Then you will receive an email from Windows Live/Hotmail/MSN that allows to reset your email password and security question/answer.

It might take more than a day to process the request, but you should be able to recover your account with enough provided information.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the REPLY tab and reply with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,