Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

Just purchased a computer a couple of months - cant open my

Just purchased a computer a couple of months - can't open my files until I know my 2010 Microsoft Process key. How do I find this?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Shefin :

Hello, and welcome to Justanswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

Shefin :

Please let me know when you are ready.

Shefin :

Are you there?

Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

I apologize that I did not get you on chat. However, I can assist you further in Question and Answer mode.

Please be informed that the Microsoft Office came installed with your computer, is a 60 day trial version and it will expire after 60 days or a number of use. So, in order to use it further, you have to purchase a full version from Microsoft.

I would suggest you purchase Microsoft Office (with disc) from any nearby store in order to install it on your computer. It is better to purchase the disc, instead of purchasing the product key or the download version. So that you can use it whenever you need to reinstall it.

If the issue persists or you have any questions, please let me know. If the response was helpful, please remember to RATE my service with 3-5 STARS OR a Smiley face, before exiting the site so I can be credited for my time.

If you feel unsatisfied or the issue persists, please stop and reply to me via the REPLY tab with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you.

S H E F I N

Shefin, Microsoft Office Specialist
Experience: Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am ready.
Expert:  Shefin replied 2 years ago.

Thank you.

S H E F I N