Frederick S
Frederick S, Computer Specialist
Experience:  Computer technician; founder of a home PC repair company.

I purchased Microsoft office in 2009. (yes I registered it)

I purchased Microsoft office in 2009. (yes I registered it) I downloaded the program. The motherboard went out on my desktop and had to be replaced. I lost the program. Can I download it again off your site? If yes, can I get the registration key from you? Please advise.

Thank you
Hi there

You can re-download Office, yes. You can use the same registration key to reinstall on up to 3 different computers since Microsoft knows that issues like this can happen from time to time.

You can just click "Try it free" on whichever version of Office you have and then enter your registration key once you download it (and ignore the trial key provided to you):

However, if you have an older copy of Office (not 2010) then you can go here and log in to the account that you purchased the key with:

You should see the link to download the product again there.

Thank you.