John D
John D, Bachelor's Degree
Experience:  Bachelor of Science - Engineering Consultant

I have Excel for MAC 2011. I am printing landscape and I am

I have Excel for MAC 2011. I am printing landscape and I am selecting to print one page wide (no limit on how tall or how many pages). For whatever reason, when printing the columns will not stretch across the entire page (one page wide). It shrinks my spreadsheet (and all of my columns) to about 1/2 page horizontally. When this happens you can't read the printout because everything is too small. This has never happened to me before (using Excel ever since it has come out). How can I fix this? Thanks in advance.

There must be something in the other settings. If you can send me the file I will be happy to check it and fix it for you.

To send the file go to and upload the file using the Browse button (no need to signup) then copy the "File ID" number (or the download link) that you will be given and paste it here in your reply.

If the file has sensitive information let me know before you upload it

Customer: replied 4 years ago. Move Out Inspection Master Grid.xlsx

Ok here go

Attachment: 2012-08-05_154140_2012_move_out_inspection_master_grid1.xlsx

The right margin was set to 5 inches. Changing it to a lower value (e.g. 0.75) fixes the problem

Hope this helps. Thank you for rating this answer "Excellent" or "Good" If I was able to answer your question