NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

RA-MS

Customer Question

i am looking for a way to keep a value that is a result of a formula from changing when the source information changes. Like a one time calculation based on the information source at the time. Then not change once that source info is updated so that it will allow me to get data that was pertinent only to the time it was enterd.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  John D replied 4 years ago.

The only way to accomplish that is with a macro which will override what the formula returns

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
i am not familiar with macros, how would it be written and would it be for the original result that doesnt change or the new entry
Expert:  John D replied 4 years ago.

I can write a macro but you need to raise the question value and also send me the file