JACUSTOMER-83mccr04-, Microsoft Office Instructor
Experience:  Microsoft Certified and 14 years teaching Microsoft Office to corporate and residential

ra - 614

Customer Question

How to make Entry data form and update to your database. Then make new empty data form. Without using Marco. Thanks.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  JACUSTOMER-83mccr04- replied 4 years ago.

JACUSTOMER-83mccr04- :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you with your question.

Could you please explain in a little more detail exactly what it is you want to accomplish. Also, are you using Access? If so, what version?

JACUSTOMER-6isp8y39- :

Hello. Sorry for my late reply. I want to make a form in excel. I want to make a Form like invoices. Making one is not my problem. I need to find the formula or formulas how to automatic link it/make it as a data that analyze total sale, accounts payables, expenses and other business summary. Its like this. My cashier input all invoice,expense and payment. all form will go to the cashier. It would be nice she input the data. but i have hidden sheet or workbook along with it. There is making the data and reports. all those i can do. except i do it by copying and put it in the hidden sheet. Im looking for the formula on how can i automatically copy the form written by the cashier and the same time she can have new form to write. Im am not into marco yet. hoping you can give me ideas how to make this happen. Willing to hear solution if using marco too but im not confident and knows nothing about it. hope you can tell me step by step. I learn faster if you can visualize it. Saw youtube but they did not demonstrate how they automatic transfer the data and also there row and column updates too, Sorry for my poor english. Hope you understand. Thank you.

JACUSTOMER-6isp8y39- :

Im using excel. sorry die hard excel lover. wont stop till im good in excell. Access i have tried but im somehow im confuse and did not bother to go for access. Maybe it would be easier and faster using excel. Maybe my needs is more personal rather quick solution. also access hangs a lot. using window 7 excel 2010 and mac pro retina excel 2011 with window 2010 too. but newby using mac. Hope you can find me the answer in my excel problem but im willing to listen about other apps when im done with excel..

JACUSTOMER-83mccr04- :

Hello, I will opt out so that another expert can assist you with this issue. I thought you may be using Access for this. It would be very easy in Access to achieve what it is you're after. Although Excel can do this, it will take some programming or macro behind the scenes.

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. Your Professional has opted out and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find another Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thanks. I think Just found the answer. So Cancel my Question.