rhess
rhess, PC Consultant
Experience:  I have extensive training in all versions of MS Office
64975016

Quick and easy PC specifications Microsoft access and power

Customer Question

Quick and easy PC specifications Microsoft access and power point. Would complete my self but my time is limited. If the project is good I will add more money as a bonus. I will send the details of the project in a word document. Like I said it's easy and shouldnt take much of your time for an expert. EASY MONEY
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  rhess replied 2 years ago.

rhess :

Hello

rhess :

If you can upload the specs to http://www.wikisend.com and paste the link here, I'm sure I can probably take care of this for you

rhess :

You don't seem to be available, so I am going to opt out of this question.

Customer:

my apologizes I saw your message late

rhess :

are you still here?

rhess :

looks like we keep just missing each other

Customer:

im here

Customer:

lol

rhess :

woohoo!!

rhess :

ha

rhess :

so, you mind uploading the details for me? I'll get a look and give you a time estimate if i can do it

Customer:

there's the upload unless you want it in a different format or something

rhess :

When do you need this by?

Customer:

I only need parts 2 and 3 though which should be a powerpoint and access database they both seem fairly easy but I am stressed for time working on other things

Customer:

tonight if possible or at least by tomorrow evening

rhess :

Ok, I'll get to work right now

rhess :

keep an eye on your email in case i have questions

Customer:

ok

Customer:

thanks

rhess :

no problem

Customer:

random question and I don't want to get you off task but are you in the Air Force?

rhess :

I was

rhess :

yes

Customer:

o me too

Customer:

6 years

Customer:

security forces

rhess :

where were you stationed?

rhess :

I did 3 years active duty and 2 in the reserves

rhess :

and then i was a government contractor for 6 years

Customer:

a lot of places but the downfall of my career was Minot lol

rhess :

hahaha....i've heard wonderful things

rhess :

i was stationed at schriever afb, colorado

rhess :

then at pittsburgh air reserve station

Customer:

nice technically i was in for 8 years then

Customer:

i did 6 enlisted active duty

Customer:

2 reserves as an officer

rhess :

very nice

rhess :

hey, quick question

rhess :

i have to enter data about vendors

Customer:

yeah the info can be random

rhess :

should the addresses and phone numbers be businesses local to you? (IE best buy corporate OR best buy down the street?)

Customer:

corporate

rhess :

ok

rhess :

it doesn't matter if the info is made up?

Customer:

she wants all the info to be somewhat legit except for the contact first name and last name

rhess :

Ok.....i've made your contacts the top line on the pittsburgh penguins

Customer:

ok

rhess :

what was your afsc?

Customer:

3p0x1

Customer:

cop

rhess :

ahhhhahaha.....you guys gave me lots of the tickets at the reserve station

Customer:

lol

Customer:

i never gave anyone tickets i felt like it was a waste of my time and the driver lol i'd just be like "slow down" lol

rhess :

welllllll, i once got a motorcycle base driving suspension for doing burnouts on the softball field after winning a playoff game

rhess :

eh, it happens lol

rhess :

but that's awesome that you did some time in.....best thing i ever did with my life

Customer:

yeah same here

Customer:

oddly enough the best thing i've ever done with my life was also get out of the AF lol

Customer:

making a lot more money and have more opportunities without the extra bullshit

rhess :

Yeah, me too

rhess :

here is part 2

rhess :

http://wikisend.com/download/989806/Vendor Database_FirstInitial LastName.accdb

Customer:

ok this looks awesome so far thanks

rhess :

as for the presentation, i believe this builds on the specifications you did in part 1

rhess :

can i have that?

Customer:

yup give me a minute

rhess :

for example, the 2nd slide has the following requirements: "Write and add 3 – 5 bullets that best illustrate how the Hardware Components satisfy the requirements."

rhess :

or do you want me to set it up and let you type that in? Your call

rhess :

because aside from content, this is done too

Customer:

yeah just set it up and ill type it in

rhess :

For the database, make sure you rename the file and replace firstinitial lastname with your information

rhess :

what is your name for the powerponit?

rhess :

*point

Customer:

Danielle Charles

Customer:

lol it's not for me its a favor/promise for a friend that I couldnt keep because im working on other things LOL so that's why im here lol

Customer:

but yeah the name isXXXXX

rhess :

ok

rhess :

http://wikisend.com/download/524986/Powerpoint.pptx

rhess :

went with a nice girly theme and honeycomb transitions

rhess :

Just need to add a title, subtitle, and the bullet points

Customer:

sounds good

Customer:

thanks

rhess :

that's all VERY easy to change with a few mouse clicks

Customer:

ok cool

Customer:

so how the hell do i pay you

Customer:

lol

rhess :

i was engulfed in the powerpoint before, but yes, i'm in the same situation as you....loved the AF training, but damn it's nice to be out

rhess :

work with a local health system now

Customer:

nice

rhess :

Ummmm, i'm not sure what it looks like from a customer perspective, but there used to be an "Accept" button

rhess :

It may be smiley faces now....I think you give me a review and accept the answer at the same time?

Customer:

i work for the national institute of health working on my masters so i can be more of an assistant

Customer:

o ok

Customer:

got it

rhess :

beautiful.....i love that GI bill money.....i gotta use the rest of that and get a master's like ASAP

Customer:

yeah it's def the way to go

rhess :

so does everything look good to you?

Customer:

yup

Customer:

i jsut rated you

Customer:

thanks for your help man im gonna pay you and be out

rhess :

make sure you bookmark this page....if you find something wrong or if something needs tweaked even after you accept, just let me know and i'll fix it.....but i reviewed everything and it should be good to go

Customer:

ok

Customer:

thanks for your help ill contact you again if i ever need something like this again

rhess, PC Consultant
Experience: I have extensive training in all versions of MS Office