Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP; Microsoft Office, etc.

I have microsoft office starter, click to run and office 2010

I have microsoft office starter, click to run and office 2010 in my progaram and features preinstalled my laptop, i would like to know witch one to delete first, because when I press the activate on the already purchased it dosn't reconise my ativation codes.

Do you mean you have purchased a new Microsoft Office program?

Uninstall the Office Starter first and check. If it does not work, uninstall click to run and check. If all fails, just uninstall all microsoft office program(s), then restart the computer, then install your purchased office.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you.

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate bad or poor service, please stop and click on the REPLY tab and reply with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
application manager states cannot complete
Sorry. Does this happen when you uninstall or install office? Thank you,