MD.REHAN
MD.REHAN, Computer Support
Experience:  Engineer,2yrs+ exp as a software developer
22727371

I need to recover a document I saved over. I am using Microsoft

Customer Question

I need to recover a document I saved over. I am using Microsoft Office 2007. I launch Word 2007, then click on Microsoft office and get a floating window but it doesn't show the files so that I can pick the document with a file name .wbk. What am I doing wrong. I am desperate!!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  MD.REHAN replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

What is your computer's operating system ?

for example - xp/vista/windows 7 etc.

Do you remember the full name of the file(with an extension.wbk)?

Thank you,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It's a Vaio, Windows Vista, Intel(R) Core (TM)2 DUO CPU, P8600 @ 2.40 GHZ, 4.00 GB;

Name of file is The Juvenile Justice Process

Expert:  MD.REHAN replied 4 years ago.
Please go to start > then type in The Juvenile Justice Process in the start search box.

The file will show up in the search results, if it has been saved.Then click on the file to open.

Tell me how it goes!

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY or CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help.
Thank you for using JustAnswer!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am searching for a document I saved over. Your answer is not helpful at all and does not appear to reflect my question.
Expert:  MD.REHAN replied 4 years ago.
Thanks for replying,

Did you type in The Juvenile Justice Process in the start search box ?

Your document should display in the search results.

Please type in and tell me if it comes up in the search results or not.

Thank you for using JustAnswer!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please cancel this request and return my deposit. There are no follow up questions!!