NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am running Access 2003 on an HP server network. I have a

Customer Question

I am running Access 2003 on an HP server network. I have a complex report which has been in use for three years, but it now does not save any amendments. The problem only seems to relate to this report, the database otherwise is operating smoothly. The report will not copy or save as... When save is requested, it appears to activate, but on closing the report I am asked to save again. This recurs and no changes are saved. Can you help?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for the response.

I am still waiting for an answer, and am still having the problem.

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!