NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I need a PC Specifications Table in Microsoft Word. This

Customer Question

I need a PC Specifications Table in Microsoft Word. This Word document will include a two-paragraph summary that classifies the user type and identifies the PC category(ies) that will be recommended and Word tables that identify and contain the hardware and software requirements to meet the selected case study requirements. I can send the specifics if this can be done.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i still need help

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
please find the right professional to help me with my question.
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 2 years ago.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I also have another part to this project. I will add the instructions to this post

Select a design/theme template to define the format and background for your presentation slides.

Slide 1: This is your Title Slide.

Slide 2: Title this slide "Agenda."

Add the following bullet points for the agenda:

• Introduction/Overview
  • Hardware Components
  • System Unit Features
  • Application Software
  • Conclusion

Slide 3: Title this slide "Hardware Components."

Write and add 3 - 5 bullets that best illustrate how the Hardware Components satisfy the requirements.

Slide 4: Title this slide "System Unit Features."

Write and add 3 - 5 bullets that best illustrate how the System Unit Features satisfy the requirements.

Slide 5: Title this slide "Application Software."

Write and add 3 - 5 bullets that best illustrate how the Application Software satisfy the requirements. This slide must also contain a relevant graphic that enhances text on the slide.

Slide 6: Title this slide "Conclusion."

Write and add 3 - 5 bullets that best illustrate why this is the best solution or supports the purpose you've defined for your presentation.

Slide 7: Add a Title Only slide. Type "Questions & Next Steps" in the title section. Move the title box so that is it centered on the slide (horizontally & vertically).

Create a footer using "Courtesy of Your Name" so that is shows on all slides including the Title Slide.

Create a footer for automated Slide Numbers that appears on all slides except the Title Slide.

Apply an animation and transition scheme to all slides.

Proofread and Spellcheck your presentation.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
these are the specifics for the first part of the assignment. (The word document portion)

Set normal text to Arial, 12 point.

Title Page which shows title and author's (student's) name.

Write a brief 2-paragraph narrative that categorizes the user type, identifies the category of PC (s) required, and summarizes your recommendations.

Create a table that shows the various required hardware components. The table should have all the necessary columns, rows, and column headings to show the following:

• Input Devices - Identify each type and show which specific user requirements are met

• Output Devices - Identify each type and show which specific user requirements are met

• Communication Devices - Identify each type and show which specific user requirements are met

• Storage Devices - External (including portable) storage devices and show which specific user requirements are met

• Other Peripheral Devices - Identify each type and show which specific user requirements are met

Create a table that shows the various required system unit features. The table should have all the necessary columns, rows, and column headings to show the following:

• Processor - Include type and clock speed and state how processor type and clock speed meets specific user's requirements in the mini case

• RAM - Include type and amount and state how RAM type and amount meets specific user's requirements in the mini case

• Adapter Cards - Identify each type and show which specific user requirements are met

• Ports - Include types, how many of each type, and show which specific user requirements are met

• Storage Devices - Identify internal system unit storage devices, size of hard drive, and state how each storage device and the hard drive size recommended meets specific user's requirements in the mini case

Create a table that shows the various required Application Software. The table should have all the necessary columns, rows, and column headings to show the following:

• Identify types, recommend specific product names, and show which specific user requirements are met

Create a table shows that the various required System Software. The table should have all the necessary columns, rows, and column headings to show the following:

• Operating System - Identify a specific operating system and version

• Utility Programs - Include a comprehensive list and state how each utility program meets specific user's requirements in the mini case

Create a table that shows the required Internet connectivity and Web-hosted applications and services. The table should have all the necessary columns, rows, and column headings to show the following:

• Identify the specific type of ISP that should be used for Internet connectivity

• Identify the specific Web services that should be used

• State how the ISP type and Web services that were identified meets specific user's requirements in the case study

Unfortunately, we have exhausted all our efforts to find a Professional for your question. When we close your question we have two options. We can either return your good faith deposit to the original funding source or we can leave your deposit on your account here for future questions. Please let me know how you wish to proceed.