EADADDARIO
EADADDARIO, MicrosoftOfficeGuru
Experience:  Microsoft Office guru, especially Microsoft Excel
62889167

I have a excel sheat. list of 200, with ID, Name and surname,

Customer Question

I have a excel sheat. list of 200, with ID, Name and surname, i want to create vcards for them, and i get this list every week. how can i do it quickly?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  EADADDARIO replied 4 years ago.

EADADDARIO :

You can export the columns you need to a CSV file and then import then into Microsoft Outlook. This will create new contact records in Microsoft Outlook.

JACUSTOMER-ulo2d3x7- : I tried, but couldnt Manage to donit, can u please send me a sample file and i can follow that.
EADADDARIO :

JACustomer,

EADADDARIO :

I have a sample spreadsheet that should work for you. You would just replace the bogus sample data I added in row 2 with real data and try importing into Microsoft Outlook. Once you get it to work properly, copy and paste your 200 names into this template. Hopefully this will work for you. Please let me know where I can send you this spreadsheet.