NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

While setting up mail merge in Micro Office Pro 2010 Word and

Customer Question

While setting up mail merge in Micro Office Pro 2010 Word and it asks me to create a new list, after creating it and closing for later editing I am unable re-open it. Error message is Unrecognized file format. I am also unable to open any existing Access docs, same eror message.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Still waiting.

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Let's forget the whole thing. Also I signed up for a week free after which I am charged a monthly fee. I wish to discontinue that service. This is the second time I have used this site without a resolution to my question.
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your reply. To better serve you, I will forward your questions to Customer Service where a Representative will contact you via email.