Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Can someone please help me with the following 1. Which option

Can someone please help me with the following
1. Which option in PowerPoint 2007 allows you to print images of multiple slides on a sheet of paper?
A. Slide images
B. Slide thumbnails
C. Slide handouts
D. Slide summary
2. You want to view all of the slides within within your PowerPoint presentation. Where is the Slide Sorter view button located?
A. One the Slide Show tab ribbon
B. In the shortcuts on the Status bar
C. In the navigation pane
D. On the Layout tab ribbon
3. You want to apply font and color themes to your PowerPoint presentation. which tab ribbon contains these options?
A. Design
B. Create
C. Layout
D. Slide show
4. A validation rule in Access 2007 is applied to a:
A. Field
B. Table
C. Record
D. Chart
5. An Access datasheet displays records in:
A. Fields
B. Columns
C. Rows
D. Styles
6. You are viewing a slideshow in PowerPoint 2007. What is the easiest way to terminate the slide show:
A. Click End Show in the Office button Menu
B. Click Close in the Office btton menu
C. Press the esc key.
D. Press the spacebar
7. What is the easiest way to navigate from cell to cell within a PowePoint table?
A. Press the Tab key
B. Press Ctrl+M
C. Press Cntrl+x
D. Press the spacebar
8. You want to use SmartArt graphics. To illustrate the steps in a timeline for a PowerPoint presentation you are creating. What graphic type is ideal doe this scenadion:
A. List
B. Cycle
c. Matrix
D. Process
9. You want to insert a label into an Acess Report. The lable button is located in the __________ group on the __________:
A. Oject: Desigen tab ribbon
B. Shortcuts: status Bar
C. Controls: design tab ribbons
D. Controls report tab ribbon
10. You want to export an Access report so that it can be imported into a non-Microsoft word processing program. You wan to ensure that the text formatting is preserved. What type of file should you export to?
A. JPG
B. RTF
C. Png
D. Txt
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

1. C
2. B
3. A
4. A
5. B
6. C
7. A
8. D
9. C
10. B

I hope you find my answer helpful. If you do, please ACCEPT and leave a positive feedback if you are satisfied. A TIP is always greatly appreciated.

If the problem continues, please let me know by posting a reply so that I can help you further.

If the problem is NOT solved, please do not leave a negative feedback. Instead, post a REPLY so that we can continue further.

Best regards,
Jess

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!