NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I have gone through the MS tutorial on section breaks for differrent

Customer Question

I have gone through the MS tutorial on section breaks for differrent headers and footers in a large document I'm creating. So far so good. However I want my page numbering to be "page x - y" in each section. In other words, the first page in section one should be 1-1 then 1-2, 1-3 followed by section two with 2-1, 2-2, 2-3, 2-4 and so on for each section/chapter.
Any way to do this so that the document counts the pages?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!