NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Using Outloook 2010, ended up sorting my Calendar entries in

Customer Question

Using Outloook 2010, ended up sorting my Calendar entries in list format. Then during cleanup they were deleted but happen to capture enturies in text file.
Now trying to reinsert entries back into Calendar. Got entries dating back to 2010 that need to be in Calendar for archives.
Subject: ABC
Start Time: Tue Aug 22, 2010
End TIme:Thu Aug 24, 2010
Time: 12:00 PM
Recourance: none

Any ideas?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have a text file in the following format that has entries (100+) dating back to 2010. I need to insert this in my Outlook 2010 Calendar as entries instead of list. Here is a sample:

Subject: ABC Subject

Start: Mon 4/23/2012 12:00 AM

End: Tue 4/24/2012 12:00 AM

Show Time As: Free

Recurrence: (none)

Organizer: Doe, John

Any ideas?

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Any ideas or still searching for answer????
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises