flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  degree in comp sci. 20+ years install work with networks for small and large companies

Have downloaded and installed into the Fonts Folder, the following

Customer Question

Have downloaded and installed into the Fonts Folder, the following Neue Helvetica(r) pro43 Light Extended, Pro53 Extended and Pro63 Medium Extended. I am able to use these in Publisher and Word until I shutdown or restart my computer, after which they have disappeared. When I install again so as to be able to see the selection in Publisher Word Art, I get told that they are already installed and do I wish to reinstall.
How do I get them to stay so as to be seen in the dropdown selections.
Regards Mary
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
HiCustomer.. would like an answer as finding it very frustrating having to reinstall everytime I use them - which is with almost every document

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Expert:  flopcat98 replied 4 years ago.

It should work properly if it works when you first install them. Try reinstalling the ms office after you have installed the fonts. It may just be defaulting to its standard list of what was available when it was first installed.

If that doesnt work let me know there may be some rights issue or registry key that needs to be changed but i would have to look it up.

Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!