huebelhoer, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have experience with all aspects of the Office Suite.

I am using Office Professional 2007. Lately when using Excel

Customer Question

I am using Office Professional 2007. Lately when using Excel 2007 I am loosing paste options. I no longer have anything in "Paste Special" other than unicode or text, and the only three things highlighted under paste are "paste" "paste special (with those two choices)" and "picture". If I go to copy a cell and paste in multiple locations, the exact contents of the cell are pasted.

I have run a repair, and paste worked just fine ONCE. Any ideas
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  huebelhoer replied 4 years ago.

Hans Uebelhoer :

Hello my name is Hans and I will assist you today. Please let me know when you are ready to start.

JACUSTOMER-0j9jy5vx- :

I never got an answer, all I got is notice that you have answered my question, and $38.00 was charged to my credit card. I think this is a scam.

JACUSTOMER-0j9jy5vx- :

Hello, I am a customer service representative posting on behalf of the customer who is unable to view the chat. Please click on the 'Switch to Q&A' link at the top of the page to change the format of the page from Live Chat to Q&A so that the customer can access your reply and also please repost your reply as a new answer or info request. Thank you.