NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

NA - 112

Customer Question

The general ledger account for Accounts Receivable shows a debit balance of $40,000. The Allowance for Uncollectible Accounts has a credit balance of $2,000. Net sales for the year were $250,000. In the past, 3 percent of net sales have proved uncollectible. An aging of accounts receivable accounts results in an estimate of $9,000 of uncollectible accounts receivable.

Calculate (1) Uncollectible Accounts Expense and (2) the ending balance of the Allowance for Uncollectible Accounts using (a) the percentage of net sales method and (b) the accounts receivable aging method.

Create an Excel spreadsheet to submit your assignment.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, i still need an answer. Please help

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi, i do not need the answer any more. Please cancel my request due to deadline has expired already.