NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

I need some addistance with an Excel macro. I load an Excel

Customer Question

I need some addistance with an Excel macro. I load an Excel worksheet with data gathered by Crystal Reports. The data is sorted by a macro into specific groups. At the end of each group, the macro inserts a total line and then moves on the the next group. This continues until all the data has been sorted and a total line has been added at the bottom of each group. Each group does not contain the same amount of items to be totaled, one may have 6 items to total and the next may have 60. After the macro has ended, I go back to each of the total lines, click Autosum to get each sections totals. I would like to have the Autosum function be part of the macro so that when the total line is added at the bottom of the group, an Autosum type function would add up the column and then move on the the next group. I need to know what I would use to have the various size columns add up as part of the macro.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, I am still interesting in finding an answer to my Excel macro problem. As you are looking for an expert for this question, please indicate that I am willing to offer a $50.00 bonus for a working solution for this problem.

As a side note, I can't type anything in the ‘Send a reply to your Expert' box. I don't know what is causing the problem. I have typed this reply in Word and then pasted it into the reply section. Jon T.

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please continue searching for an expert.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises