NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

The assignment includes an instruction sheet you must specifically

Customer Question

The assignment includes an instruction sheet you must specifically follow. There are two assignments.

Assignment 1's Files:

Assignment 2's Files:

Please make sure you follow the details of the instructions, the assignments are graded by a program so any minor mistakes or changes in the specific format of the functions will not register. Thanks alot.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!