NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Hi, I have a really good customised tab with the groups I need,

Customer Question

Hi, I have a really good customised tab with the groups I need, styles, formatting, etc.

The one thing that I cannot put into it is the names of my hyperlinked documents. My Word template has links to external files, like Excel, Visio etc. but it would be sooooo convenient if the names of the these linked files could be in their own little secton on my customised ribbon, then I can click and jump, rather than always having to find the linked file name somewhere in my document, then use Ctrl-click to jump to it.

What would be even more phenonomal would be a drop-down box (like the one listing fonts) that would list the linked file names (my deepest wish) but just having the names on the Ribbon would be fantastic.

I am fully appreciative of any suggestions, advice or help that I might be able to get, and help me along the way to improve my knowledge of Word. thanks, Mary
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I am still waiting on a reply, thank your, Mary

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!