NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

NA - 112

Customer Question

Hi I'm having a weird issue with my PowerPoint. I play a slideshow (with music synched to pictures) and it has automatic transitions. It runs perfectly on my Mac but when I project it onot a screen the timing goes all wrong and the pictures finish long before the music. It's really strange. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Rachael
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi there, no I'm still waiting for an answer. It's a tricky one. Thanks, Rachael

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi there unfortunately I'll need to cancel the question. I just can't wait any longer as my presentation is tomorrow morning (Australia time). Will my money be refunded? Thanks, Rachael
Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional . Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.