NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Locked by Customer Service

Customer Question

I am running Office 2010 and fouled up my Calendar. When I restored from IDrive, it is all jumbled up.

1. Ho do I delete the mess that is now my Calendar?

2. How do I properly re-store the IDrive files properly?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find a Professional to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have not received a reply from you until now. Other than is the problem fixed, do you have another problem. FYI I have printed out some pages from my calendar and find what seems to be the problem, but I can't fix it. I could scan and email the printout to you if you will tell me how I do it.

Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Professional with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for a Professional or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
If I did not need the expertise you advertise, I would not have paid in anticipation of receiving it. Yes, I do want the help I have paid for. And hopefully you will provide it today. XXXX XXXX

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Professional. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
If after two days you cannot find an expert in Microsoft Outlook, I doubt you would be of much help in any other situation. Please return the $38 and do not bother me again.