NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

My name isXXXXX I purchased your Microsoft office

Customer Question

My name isXXXXX I purchased your Microsoft office software approx. 18 months ago using email:[email protected] I downloaded this software onto my desktop computer and was using it on my laptop through the use of Wifi.

We have just completed a move to a new residence and I now use the email:[email protected] I disposed of my desktop and unfortunately discovered that I no longer had the Microsoft Office software until I got the prompt asking me to provide the 25-character Product Key.

Are you able to reinstate this software to my use?

Regards

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Asriel replied 4 years ago.

wizardss1234 :

Hello, if you have disposed of the previous computer with your copy of Microsoft Office, you will need to contact Microsoft Support, here is a link

JACUSTOMER-g80zv1sn- :

My issue is not resolved. You have directed me to the people who can help. Thank you.