JohnTheExpert
JohnTheExpert, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have 6+ years of desktop and network support. I've worked with multiple applications including all versions of MS office.
60084953

I want to set a different font and size that will be the default

I want to set a different font and size that will be the default for all email replies. How and where do I do that? MS Office 2010 Office Home and Business Win 7 (64)
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  JohnTheExpert replied 4 years ago.
the below link will help you change the font and size for all outlook replies. Let me know if you have any questions or run into any issues and i can help answer that as well. Please click the accept button once you successfully change your font and size.

http://www.addictivetips.com/microsoft-office/change-default-email-font-settings-theme-in-outlook-2010/