nyprogrammer
nyprogrammer, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 13+ years experience in Microsoft Office, especially VBA scripting and application integration.
30121412

I need to create a multi-page website in Word 2007. I looked

Customer Question

I need to create a multi-page website in Word 2007. I looked in the help feature for “multi page web” but couldn’t find anything on it. Could you either please point me to a web site that tells me how to do this, and give me instructions? I have already created a main page called “index.html”. So I guess I need to create another webpage, call it “page 2” and create a hyperlink in page one pointing to it. Then I need to upload both pages to my ipage website. Can you please confirm or correct? Thank you VERY MUCH for your help. I REALLY appreciate it! Donna Clow
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes. I am still waiting for an answer. Please give me an answer. Also, if you know of a online Word2007 community which fields these kinds of questions, I would appreciate know that, also. Thank you very much! Donna Clow
Sometimes, finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly
Expert:  nyprogrammer replied 4 years ago.
Hello, thank you for your patience. My name is Lewis.

What you mentioned sounds pretty much correct. I made up an example 3 page site in Word 2007. You can view it by clicking here.

I made three Word documents, index, aboutme, and contactme, and then saved them as HTML. For the links at the bottom of each page, I highlighted the text, right clicked and selected hyperlink, then put the name of the file, such as index.html, aboutme.html, and contactme.html. Then I saved the Word documents as HTML and uploaded them to the server.

For a zip file containing all the files, click here.

If they need any additions, just let me know. Thank you.