NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

NA - 614

Customer Question

I would like to know how to align two charts in excel 2007 so there is equal space on top/bottom/left/right.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I'm still waiting for an answer. I'm attaching a screen shot. I need to know how to get equal spacing for all the high lighted area.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I've tried every align option. It won't allow me to distribute vertically because I only have two charts.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
You can close this question I received the answer elsewhere.