Travis, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have 12 years of experience in the IT field.

I was attempting to design a form to record my blood sugar

Customer Question

I was attempting to design a form to record my blood sugar levels using MS Word 2010 and have run into a problem. I have designed other types of forms using previous verions of Word. I started out by going to FILE, clicking on NEW, then clicking on CREATE and the usual blank layout (sheet) appeared. Some how, while laying out the columns and rows for the form, I inadvertently have placed a subdued grid template onto a blank sheet which now appears on every document I am writing or bring up from my document folder. The grid is similar to the grid paper you can buy in office supply stores. The grid does not appear when I printed the document out. I have gone through every TAB on the WORD ribbon and looked through one of my WORD 2010 books trying to find out how I manged to get into this situation.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Travis replied 4 years ago.

bobnosnarb :

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer~! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to assist you with your question.

bobnosnarb :

Click the view tab, and uncheck "Gridlines" just below "Ruler".

Hi. Sorry for the delay. I forgot my password XXXXX was looking it up. I'll try your sugestion now

Thanks, I knew it had to be something that simple.