Pam R
Pam R, Computer Specialist
Experience:  13 yrs+ supporting Office issues

If I do not receive an answer to my question before 11:30 P.M.-Pacific

Customer Question

If I do not receive an answer to my question before 11:30 P.M.-Pacific Time then I have wasted the money that I sent you. PLEASE ANSWER ME WITHIN THE NEXT MINUTE!!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Pam R replied 4 years ago.

Pam R :

Hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to assist you. Could you please tell me the nature of your problem

JACUSTOMER-jkzwraog- :

access refuses to allow me to close a particular table. i am sure it is because somehow the number 14 was entered in a record which happens to be just below the group of valid records. please help ASAP - i am on the clock till midnight.

Already Tried:
I have tried to close the table but i keep getting a message that does not allow me to close said table. i tried switching to design view, but , again ACCESS refuses to allow me to switch to design view.

Pam R :

Hi, thanks for the information. This will be difficult to resolve without seeing the file. If the file is not confidential could you send it to me with instructions on which table you are having problems with. You can upload it at and if you come back here with the link I will download the file and take a look for you. Thanks