NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

NA - 330

Customer Question

I am creating a form that will progressively collect data. As part of the data collection, we want to assign people to take care of various action items. What we'd like to do is have them type in the name or email of the person (currently using the People Picker) to whom they are assigning the action item and then click a button that will then email them a link to the form (so they can access the most recent version as it is progressive) for them find out what their action items are. I need to keep this rule off the submit button so that the 7 (or more) action item owners won't get repeat emails so needs to be separate buttons for each area. Help would be much appreciated!
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes - I'm still waiting for an answer.

Also, I got "pushed out" when I was trying to type "Already Tried" information by a JustAnswer marketing pop up and am now unable to edit that portion to complete the "Already Tried" section.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

What's the status on this? Please let me know if an expert is on the pay role or if I need to find other means to address this issue.

Thank you!

Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately, upon your request. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, please take the hold off my card and return the funds.

Thank you.