NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Customer Question

I have two problems. 1) When I send attachments with Emails, the receiver cannot open them. A message says"No progran associated with pictures or documents.. 2) when I send an email, multiple emails (11) are received. Pictures are saved as JPEG. What is going on... "Will"
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am still waiting.... 1) When I send an email, the receiver receives 11 separate emails... 2) When I add attachments to an email, the receiver cannot open the attachments. It happens to pictures and written documents. A note will pop up saying,"This attachemnt does not have a progran attached"!. My pictures are JPEG. Letters are standard from office or notes stored in "My Documents". HELP!!

Last night I tried Microsoft. Absolutely no response. However, they got $38. I stayed on the phone for 10 min... Still have not heard from them. William

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  Pam R replied 4 years ago.
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will try to assist you. Could you tell me when this first began. Also, which operating system is on your PC and what email program are you running. Thank you