I have some specific questions about building pages in MS Word 2010, then saving them in html format and getting them into google sites to build my personal Web page. I tired to come up with specific steps to make it simple but was directed all over to get answers. I have come up with my specific question, they are listed below. thank you
1. What is the best way to convert Word 2010 pages into Html, to later use for building a personal Google Web site?
3. How is Gmail used to convert Word pages to Web pages?
4. What is Word Web App and how does it work? Is SharePoint a good option to convert Word pages to html Web pages for personal use?
5. Have you ever built pages in Word 2010 and used them to make a Google Web site or have you ever advised or help anyone who has?
6. What Word 2010 features do you recommend I become familiar with before building my pages, I am a novice user and am familiar with Word 2007.
7. Do you have any helpful tips that can help me get through this process?
8. Do you have any specific cautions or things that I should be aware of when making my pages and saving them in HTML to use for a personal Google Web site?