I have some specific questions about building pages in MS Word 2010, then saving them in html format and getting them into google sites to build my personal Web page. I tired to come up with specific steps to make it simple but was directed all over to get answers. I have come up with my specific question, they are listed below. thank you
1. What is the best way to convert Word 2010 pages into Html, to later use for building a personal Google Web site?
3. How is Gmail used to convert Word pages to Web pages?
4. What is Word Web App and how does it work? Is SharePoint a good option to convert Word pages to html Web pages for personal use?
5. Have you ever built pages in Word 2010 and used them to make a Google Web site or have you ever advised or help anyone who has?
6. What Word 2010 features do you recommend I become familiar with before building my pages, I am a novice user and am familiar with Word 2007.
7. Do you have any helpful tips that can help me get through this process?
8. Do you have any specific cautions or things that I should be aware of when making my pages and saving them in HTML to use for a personal Google Web site?
Is it ok to save the pages in a regular folder on my computer? can I save them in that location as an html to be uploaded?
Through my research I learned that one way I could save the pages to html is to store my pages on line, on a SharePoint account and incorporate Word Web App. Do you recommend this method for my personal Web site? (oh am I supposed to hit accept for these questions when I recieve your answers?
I think that I will use the first way of making the Word pages and saving them in a folder labeled as Website. The steps are a little clearer in my mind.
I just have one last question. Do you have any words of cautions When making my Word pages? can you think of anything in paticular that I might run into troubles with in while making my pages?