NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I need help making a Microsoft Access Form and set of tables

Customer Question

I need help making a Microsoft Access Form and set of tables that allow me to input daily minutes, issues, and tasks depending on the input. The important part is that I am able to select values from a drop down box dependent on the dropdown box previously selected. This is what I need the Access database to do.   ==== Primary Key is Date+Time (including seconds), Manufacturing Line, Machine on that Manufacturing Line (each line has different machines, some machine duplicates will exist), Assigned to (row source would be a table of employees), Description (rich text), Due date.  I need 2 queries: completed and not completed.  These  queries would rely on before or after due date.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!