NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

Am using 2012 publisher with Epson Artisan 837 printer. I specially

Customer Question

Am using 2012 publisher with Epson Artisan 837 printer. I specially wanted publisher to be able to print 4 page booklets [single sheet with pages 1,2,3,4. However no matter what I try I cannot print the booklet in 'PORTRAIT' mode. Can you help as this was my primary reason to buy publisher. Thanks
Using Mac with windows parallel
[email protected]
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
publisher templates search for booklet select 1/2 A4 booklet add 3 pages gives a 4 page booklet
preview panel shows page 1 pages 23 page 4. pages shown in portrait mode.
Now when i want to print pages 1,4 or 2,3 they only print in landscape mode. No matter what.
I don;t really know what other info I can give you.Thanks

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Expert:  rjpoirier replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for posting your question.

My name is R.J. and I will be assisting you.

Please let me know when you are back online so I can assist.

Thank you