NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.

NA - 112

Customer Question

I am adding clips from songs in itunes to a powerpoint presentation. Clips from my library go in just fine. However, I have purchased a few songs I didn't have. When I try to use the clips in the power point (either by clicking or by having it appear with a previous text box) there is a several second delary before the music starts. I've redone it several times, but the same problem every time. what can I do to fix this?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Danielle-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have heard nothing in response. As I tagged my question, this is urgent. I have a presentation coming up and I need to see if this can be fixed.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.

Thank you for your patience, your business is very important to us, we are waiting on the Expert with the right expertise to come online. Feel free to let us know if you would like us to continue searching for an Expert or if you would like us to close your question. Thank you for your understanding!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please cancel this request and refund my $28. As I said, the matter was urgent and I received no response of any kind whatsoever. Please confirm my refund.

Chris Kitchel

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.

Please understand that it’s rare when we cannot find the right Expert. Nevertheless, because you are entitled to your money back with no questions asked, we will process your refund immediately. Please accept our sincere apology. We hope you’ll think of us again when the need arises.