Molinari
Molinari, MS Office Tech
Experience:  Certified IT Guru
16561526

Which of the following file extensions

1. Which of the following file extensions is used on a document that PowerPoint can import and set up as a basic presentation? A .avi B .mid C .bmp D .rtf 2. Which of the following procedures would you used to embed or link to an Excel chart in a PowerPoint slide? A.Select the chart in Excel, navigate to the PowerPoint slide in which you want the chart to appear, and click Copy in PowerPoint's Home tab B.Slect the chart in Excel, press Ctrl + C, navigate to the PowerPoint slide in which you want the chart to appear, and click Paste Special in the PowerPoint's Home tab C.Slect the chart in Excel, click Cut in Excel's Edit menu, navigate to the PowerPoint slide in which you want the chart to appear, and click Hyperlink D.Navigate to the PowerPoint slide in which you want the chart to appear, click Hyperlink, browse the Excel document that contains the chart, and click OK 3. Which of the following procedures would you use to edit an embedded object in PowerPoint? A.Select the embedded object, and click Clear from the Edit menu B.Pass the mouse cursor over the embedded object C.Double-click the embedded object D.Right-click on the embedded object, and select Order 4. Sounds can be added to a PowerPoint presentation using the A.Home tab B.Insert tab C.Slide Show tab D.Office button 5. Which tab would you use to apply a them to an existing PowerPoint presentation? A.Design B.View C.Animations D.Add-Ins 6. Two project managers are discussing the usefulness of the internet to document progress on a project. Manager A says that they can share presentations on SharePoint. Manager B says that any hyperlinks that were in the original PowerPoint slide will no longer function. Who is correct? A.Only manager A B.Only manager B C.Both managers D.Neither manager 7. You're going to email a PowerPoint presentation to some colleagues. Before you email the file, you want to make sure all the linked objects in the presentation are up to date and mirror the data currently in their source documents. What must you do? A.Open the presentation, click Update Links in the dialog box that pops up, and then save and close the presentation B.Open the presentation, navigate one at a time to each slide containing a link, right-click on each link and select Hyperlink, and then save and close the presentation C.Open the presentation, slect Object from PowerPoint's Inset tab, enable (check) the Display as icon check box, and then save and close the presentation D.Open the presentation, slect Slide Sorter from PowerPoint's Slide Show, and then save and close the presentation 8. Although you want a sound to accompany a particular slide, you don't want the speaker icon visible on the slide during the slide show. What should you do? A.Right-click the icon, select Edit Sound Object, and click OK B.Drag the icon off the area of the slide that will appear in the slide show and into the border surrounding the slide C.Slect the icon, press Ctrl + X, drop the mouse cursor in the slide's Notes field, and press Ctrl + A D.Right-click the icon, select Custom Animation, and click OK 9. You want to specify the transitions between slides in your PowerPoint presentation. Which tab will display the Slide Transition options? A.Edit Objects B.Layout C.Animations D.Objects 10. What option on the Picture Tools can you use to trim away the amount of visible image in a piece of clip art? A.Image Control B.Line Style C.Reset Picture D.Crop 11. You've linked to an Excel bar chart on a PowerPoint slide. You want only the chart to appear on the slide and for the rest of the object to be invisible. What should you do? A.Break the link, and edit the object in PowerPoint to turn the object's background color and border white B.In Excel, specify White for the automatic background color and border C.In Excel, specify No Fill on the Fill section and No Line on the Border color section D.Break the link, and send the embedded object to the back of the slide 12. The address of a Web page is also know as its A.ISP B.URL C.browser D.server 13. On which tab/menu can you find the Hperlink command? A.View B.Home C.Animation D.Insert 14. To convert an entire PowerPoint presentation into a video, you should use the A.Share command from the File button B.Slide Layout command from the File button C.Package command from the File button D.Video command from the File button 15. 2 technicians are discussing PowerPoint 2010. Technician A says that the slides'contents and notes for a presentation can be sent from PowerPoint to Word. Technician B says that the outline for a presentation can be sent from Word to PowerPoint. Who is correct? A.Only technician A B.Only technician B C.Both technicians D.Neither technician 16. Which of the following procedures would you use to open the source of a linked object in Power Point? A.click Open linked object from the Office button B.Pass the mouse over the linked object C.Double-click the linked object D.Right-click on the linked object, and select Update Link 17. Which of the following procedures would you used to resize an image embedded in a PowerPoint slide? A.Select the image, and drag one of the handles on the image's frame B.slect the image, select the Cropping tool, and drag one of the handles on the image's frame C.Select the Reset Picture toll, and type in the frame's new dimensions D.Right-click on the image, and select the Update Link option 18. Your mouse pointer appears as a four-point arrow while you're manipulating an image on a slide. You can then ___ the image. A.move B.resize C.crop D.rotate 19. Which of the following formats is valid for a sound file used in a PowerPoint presentation? A. .avi B. .mid C. .rtf D. .mov 20. When would you most likely want to use the Slide Sorter view? A.When you want to ad notes to the presentations's first slide B.When you want to reorder the slides according to when each was last edited C.When you want to resize a piece of clip art you've already inserted D.When you want to review the orider and general appearance of all the slides NOTE: Please provide references for answers.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Lindie

Yes, I am still waiting for answer to the question.

Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Molinari

Good to see you around again. Don't know if you remember me from working on subject PC Repairs and Maintenance assignments.

We agree on most of the answers except for three of them.

5. You said C. Animations is the answer. Would A. Design be a better answer? If you open PowerPoint 2010 and click on the "Design" menu, you will be presented with themes.

6. You said D. Neither manager is correct. Wouldn't A. Only manger A is correct be a better answer? In PowerPoint 2010 you can click File->Save & Send->Save to SharePoint.

11. You said A. Break the lin...... Wouldn't C. In Excel, specify No Fill...... be a better answer? If No Fill and No line are specified from the Border color section then everything else will disappear and only the chart will remain.

Expert:  replied 2 years ago.
5. Yes A is better, the e was left out of themes it said apply a them, I assumed it was kind of referring to the previous question.....

6. Yeah I had to actually open powerpoint and look, hadn't ever shared one, the reference I read referred to earlier versions.

11. You could be right, but, it didn't say what to do after that, it kind of seemed incomplete, and I had nothing to test it on, the page I read was also about 2007 :
http://www.brighthub.com/computing/windows-platform/articles/15771.aspx
Molinari, MS Office Tech
Experience: Certified IT Guru